Evesbatch, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

14°
Cloudy
Last updated: 09:01

48-hour forecast

0.17 mm, probability: 26% 0.26 mm, probability: 24% 0.22 mm, probability: 23% 0.23 mm, probability: 26% 0.3 mm, probability: 39% 0.39 mm, probability: 45% 18:00 0.51 mm, probability: 47% 0.64 mm, probability: 50% 0.61 mm, probability: 43% 0.32 mm, probability: 32% 0.07 mm, probability: 21% 00:00 0.13 mm, probability: 33% 0.68 mm, probability: 55% 1.14 mm, probability: 67% 0.76 mm, probability: 64% 0.36 mm, probability: 54% 0.33 mm, probability: 46% 06:00 0.24 mm, probability: 36% 0.11 mm, probability: 26% 0.06 mm, probability: 21% 0.06 mm, probability: 19% 0.07 mm, probability: 19% 0.09 mm, probability: 20% 12:00 0.11 mm, probability: 19% 0.12 mm, probability: 18% 0.11 mm, probability: 18% 0.07 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 12°

7-day forecast

Evesbatch, United KingdomRain, 6 – 13 °C52.13333000,-2.45000000
Th
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-24

2020-09-24 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 13 °C
Evesbatch, United KingdomSunny, 5 – 14 °C52.13333000,-2.45000000
F
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Sunny, 5 – 14 °C
Evesbatch, United KingdomRain, 4 – 13 °C52.13333000,-2.45000000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 13 °C
Evesbatch, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 2 – 14 °C52.13333000,-2.45000000
Su
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 2 – 14 °C
Evesbatch, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 5 – 19 °C52.13333000,-2.45000000
M
Min: C
Max: 19° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 5 – 19 °C
Evesbatch, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 8 – 16 °C52.13333000,-2.45000000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 8 – 16 °C
Evesbatch, United KingdomRain, 8 – 14 °C52.13333000,-2.45000000
W
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-30

2020-09-30 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 14 °C
Menu