Elvington, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

14°
Rain
Last updated: 10:52

48-hour forecast

0.13 mm, probability: 32% 0.2 mm, probability: 100% 0.12 mm, probability: 53% 0.03 mm, probability: 27% 0.02 mm, probability: 23% 18:00 0.02 mm, probability: 21% 0.04 mm, probability: 24% 0.06 mm, probability: 30% 0.09 mm, probability: 36% 0.13 mm, probability: 39% 0.16 mm, probability: 38% 00:00 0.13 mm, probability: 31% 0.08 mm, probability: 20% 06:00 12:00 18:00 0.05 mm, probability: 17% 0.07 mm, probability: 28% 0.12 mm, probability: 37% 0.18 mm, probability: 47% 0.25 mm, probability: 54% 0.32 mm, probability: 58% 00:00 0.34 mm, probability: 56% 0.34 mm, probability: 57% 0.31 mm, probability: 56% 0.25 mm, probability: 41% 0.18 mm, probability: 31% 0.13 mm, probability: 26% 06:00 0.13 mm, probability: 26% 0.14 mm, probability: 25% 0.15 mm, probability: 28% 0.17 mm, probability: 30% 0.2 mm, probability: 33% 0.24 mm, probability: 43% 12:00 0.26 mm, probability: 46% 0.33 mm, probability: 54% 10° 17°

7-day forecast

Elvington, United KingdomRain, 9 – 18 °C53.92087000,-0.93495000
W
Min: C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 18 °C
Elvington, United KingdomRain, 11 – 15 °C53.92087000,-0.93495000
Th
Min: 11° C
Max: 15° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 15 °C
Elvington, United KingdomRain, 10 – 17 °C53.92087000,-0.93495000
F
Min: 10° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 17 °C
Elvington, United KingdomSunny, 8 – 19 °C53.92087000,-0.93495000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Sunny, 8 – 19 °C
Elvington, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 23 °C53.92087000,-0.93495000
Su
Min: C
Max: 23° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 23 °C
Elvington, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 11 – 23 °C53.92087000,-0.93495000
M
Min: 11° C
Max: 23° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 11 – 23 °C
Elvington, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 13 – 22 °C53.92087000,-0.93495000
Tu
Min: 13° C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 13 – 22 °C
Menu