Elstree, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

6°
Rain
Last updated: 06:16

48-hour forecast

1.15 mm, probability: 100% 2.33 mm, probability: 100% 12:00 1.44 mm, probability: 78% 1.11 mm, probability: 75% 0.98 mm, probability: 75% 0.5 mm, probability: 70% 0.42 mm, probability: 70% 0.36 mm, probability: 68% 18:00 0.22 mm, probability: 53% 0.09 mm, probability: 30% 0.03 mm, probability: 17% 00:00 06:00 0.11 mm, probability: 20% 0.11 mm, probability: 20% 0.08 mm, probability: 20% 0.06 mm, probability: 24% 0.07 mm, probability: 27% 0.08 mm, probability: 27% 12:00 0.06 mm, probability: 26% 0.04 mm, probability: 23% 0.03 mm, probability: 18% 0.02 mm, probability: 17% 0.01 mm, probability: 18% 18:00 00:00 0.12 mm, probability: 24% 0.19 mm, probability: 35% 0.16 mm, probability: 34% 0.1 mm, probability: 25% 0.08 mm, probability: 17% 06:00 0.07 mm, probability: 26% 0.09 mm, probability: 36% 0.11 mm, probability: 36% 0.06 mm, probability: 27% 0.02 mm, probability: 18%

7-day forecast

Elstree, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C51.64030000,-0.29693000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
Elstree, United KingdomRain, -0 – 4 °C51.64030000,-0.29693000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, -0 – 4 °C
Elstree, United KingdomPartly cloudy, -0 – 4 °C51.64030000,-0.29693000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Partly cloudy, -0 – 4 °C
Elstree, United KingdomCloudy, -1 – 4 °C51.64030000,-0.29693000
M
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Cloudy, -1 – 4 °C
Elstree, United KingdomSunny, 2 – 5 °C51.64030000,-0.29693000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Sunny, 2 – 5 °C
Elstree, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 2 – 6 °C51.64030000,-0.29693000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 2 – 6 °C
Elstree, United KingdomRain, 3 – 6 °C51.64030000,-0.29693000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-10

2020-12-10 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 6 °C
Menu