Elgin, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

3°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 10:34

48-hour forecast

18:00 00:00 0.45 mm, probability: 29% 0.65 mm, probability: 33% 0.62 mm, probability: 38% 0.54 mm, probability: 40% 0.76 mm, probability: 32% 06:00 0.44 mm, probability: 27% 0.1 mm, probability: 18% 0.05 mm, probability: 20% 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 0.31 mm, probability: 31% 0.42 mm, probability: 35%

7-day forecast

Elgin, United KingdomRain, 2 – 7 °C57.65000000,-3.33333000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-16

2021-01-16 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 7 °C
Elgin, United KingdomRain, 4 – 7 °C57.65000000,-3.33333000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-17

2021-01-17 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 7 °C
Elgin, United KingdomRain, 4 – 6 °C57.65000000,-3.33333000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-18

2021-01-18 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 6 °C
Elgin, United KingdomRain, 3 – 5 °C57.65000000,-3.33333000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-19

2021-01-19 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 5 °C
Elgin, United KingdomRain, 2 – 5 °C57.65000000,-3.33333000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-20

2021-01-20 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 5 °C
Elgin, United KingdomRain, 2 – 5 °C57.65000000,-3.33333000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-21

2021-01-21 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 5 °C
Elgin, United KingdomRain, 2 – 4 °C57.65000000,-3.33333000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-22

2021-01-22 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 4 °C
Menu