Edwinstowe, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

12°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 11:52

48-hour forecast

0.19 mm, probability: 34% 0.04 mm, probability: 24% 0.05 mm, probability: 17% 18:00 00:00 0.04 mm, probability: 19% 0.08 mm, probability: 30% 0.15 mm, probability: 50% 0.77 mm, probability: 73% 0.51 mm, probability: 75% 06:00 1.09 mm, probability: 74% 0.33 mm, probability: 56% 0.14 mm, probability: 33% 12:00 0.66 mm, probability: 50% 0.31 mm, probability: 34% 0.23 mm, probability: 24% 18:00 0.19 mm, probability: 25% 0.14 mm, probability: 16% 1.69 mm, probability: 64% 1.03 mm, probability: 66% 00:00 0.31 mm, probability: 46% 0.09 mm, probability: 22% 0.18 mm, probability: 38% 0.14 mm, probability: 41% 0.1 mm, probability: 29% 0.12 mm, probability: 31% 06:00 0.13 mm, probability: 34% 0.08 mm, probability: 23% 0.24 mm, probability: 38% 0.47 mm, probability: 55% 0.59 mm, probability: 56% 0.3 mm, probability: 48% 12:00 0.14 mm, probability: 30% 0.07 mm, probability: 22% 0.06 mm, probability: 20% 16°

7-day forecast

Edwinstowe, United KingdomRain, 8 – 16 °C53.19454000,-1.06439000
Su
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-11-01

2020-11-01 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 16 °C
Edwinstowe, United KingdomRain, 6 – 16 °C53.19454000,-1.06439000
M
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-11-02

2020-11-02 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 16 °C
Edwinstowe, United KingdomRain, 5 – 9 °C53.19454000,-1.06439000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-03

2020-11-03 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 9 °C
Edwinstowe, United KingdomRain, 4 – 9 °C53.19454000,-1.06439000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-04

2020-11-04 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 9 °C
Edwinstowe, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 5 – 12 °C53.19454000,-1.06439000
Th
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-11-05

2020-11-05 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 5 – 12 °C
Edwinstowe, United KingdomSunny, 3 – 11 °C53.19454000,-1.06439000
F
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-06

2020-11-06 (P1D) Sunny, 3 – 11 °C
Edwinstowe, United KingdomSunny, 5 – 11 °C53.19454000,-1.06439000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-07

2020-11-07 (P1D) Sunny, 5 – 11 °C
Menu