Edenfield, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

1°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 00:06

48-hour forecast

12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 0.2 mm, probability: 23% 0.22 mm, probability: 29% 0.16 mm, probability: 29% 0.16 mm, probability: 32% 0.2 mm, probability: 40% 12:00 0.14 mm, probability: 35% 0.05 mm, probability: 23% 0.02 mm, probability: 17% 0.01 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 0.07 mm, probability: 18% 0.23 mm, probability: 31% 0.39 mm, probability: 36% 0.37 mm, probability: 34% 0.29 mm, probability: 30% 0.26 mm, probability: 32% 00:00 0.38 mm, probability: 36% 0.61 mm, probability: 40% 0.78 mm, probability: 41% 0.71 mm, probability: 42% 0.55 mm, probability: 41% 0.46 mm, probability: 41% 06:00

7-day forecast

Edenfield, United KingdomRain, 1 – 7 °C53.66674000,-2.30481000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-02

2020-12-02 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 7 °C
Edenfield, United KingdomRain, -0 – 4 °C53.66674000,-2.30481000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-03

2020-12-03 (P1D) Rain, -0 – 4 °C
Edenfield, United KingdomPartly cloudy, -4 – 1 °C53.66674000,-2.30481000
F
Min: -4° C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Partly cloudy, -4 – 1 °C
Edenfield, United KingdomRain, -1 – 4 °C53.66674000,-2.30481000
Sa
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, -1 – 4 °C
Edenfield, United KingdomRain, -1 – 4 °C53.66674000,-2.30481000
Su
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Rain, -1 – 4 °C
Edenfield, United KingdomRain, -2 – 6 °C53.66674000,-2.30481000
M
Min: -2° C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Rain, -2 – 6 °C
Edenfield, United KingdomRain, 3 – 6 °C53.66674000,-2.30481000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 6 °C
Menu