Eastwood, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

9°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 09:29

48-hour forecast

18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 0.05 mm, probability: 17% 0.16 mm, probability: 35% 0.41 mm, probability: 48% 0.57 mm, probability: 52% 12:00 0.38 mm, probability: 41% 0.15 mm, probability: 33%

7-day forecast

Eastwood, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 4 – 8 °C53.00000000,-1.30000000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-25

2020-01-25 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 4 – 8 °C
Eastwood, United KingdomRain, 5 – 10 °C53.00000000,-1.30000000
Su
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-01-26

2020-01-26 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 10 °C
Eastwood, United KingdomRain, 5 – 7 °C53.00000000,-1.30000000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 7 °C
Eastwood, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C53.00000000,-1.30000000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Eastwood, United KingdomWind, 2 – 7 °C53.00000000,-1.30000000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Wind, 2 – 7 °C
Eastwood, United KingdomCloudy, 2 – 9 °C53.00000000,-1.30000000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Cloudy, 2 – 9 °C
Eastwood, United KingdomRain, 8 – 13 °C53.00000000,-1.30000000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 13 °C
Menu