East Peckham, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

9°
Cloudy
Last updated: 16:53

48-hour forecast

0.43 mm, probability: 51% 0.1 mm, probability: 43% 0.08 mm, probability: 29% 00:00 0.01 mm, probability: 17% 06:00 0.11 mm, probability: 40% 0.42 mm, probability: 60% 0.66 mm, probability: 64% 0.5 mm, probability: 56% 0.47 mm, probability: 55% 0.6 mm, probability: 56% 12:00 0.46 mm, probability: 52% 0.68 mm, probability: 58% 1.11 mm, probability: 65% 0.89 mm, probability: 64% 0.48 mm, probability: 57% 0.3 mm, probability: 50% 18:00 0.25 mm, probability: 49% 0.22 mm, probability: 50% 0.23 mm, probability: 53% 0.29 mm, probability: 57% 0.41 mm, probability: 60% 0.45 mm, probability: 60% 00:00 0.3 mm, probability: 53% 0.12 mm, probability: 40% 0.05 mm, probability: 28% 0.03 mm, probability: 19% 06:00 12:00 0.01 mm, probability: 19% 0.04 mm, probability: 28% 0.07 mm, probability: 35% 0.06 mm, probability: 33% 0.03 mm, probability: 20% 18:00

7-day forecast

East Peckham, United KingdomRain, 6 – 9 °C51.21234000,0.38624000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 9 °C
East Peckham, United KingdomRain, 3 – 7 °C51.21234000,0.38624000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 7 °C
East Peckham, United KingdomSunny, 2 – 9 °C51.21234000,0.38624000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Sunny, 2 – 9 °C
East Peckham, United KingdomRain, 4 – 13 °C51.21234000,0.38624000
Th
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 13 °C
East Peckham, United KingdomRain, 7 – 13 °C51.21234000,0.38624000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 13 °C
East Peckham, United KingdomWind, 9 – 12 °C51.21234000,0.38624000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Wind, 9 – 12 °C
East Peckham, United KingdomRain, 9 – 14 °C51.21234000,0.38624000
Su
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 14 °C
Menu