Eastoft, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

4°
Rain
Last updated: 14:54

48-hour forecast

0.71 mm, probability: 64% 0.53 mm, probability: 100% 0.31 mm, probability: 63% 0.11 mm, probability: 29% 0.06 mm, probability: 22% 00:00 0.03 mm, probability: 17% 06:00 0.09 mm, probability: 20% 0.42 mm, probability: 35% 0.69 mm, probability: 46% 0.95 mm, probability: 54% 1.21 mm, probability: 59% 1.43 mm, probability: 63% 12:00 1.45 mm, probability: 63% 0.96 mm, probability: 58% 0.6 mm, probability: 56% 0.37 mm, probability: 51% 0.24 mm, probability: 49% 0.18 mm, probability: 47% 18:00 0.17 mm, probability: 32% 0.25 mm, probability: 28% 0.35 mm, probability: 32% 0.22 mm, probability: 27% 00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 0.33 mm, probability: 23% 0.83 mm, probability: 36%

7-day forecast

Eastoft, United KingdomRain, 1 – 4 °C53.63624000,-0.78492000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 4 °C
Eastoft, United KingdomRain, -0 – 6 °C53.63624000,-0.78492000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, -0 – 6 °C
Eastoft, United KingdomRain, 1 – 7 °C53.63624000,-0.78492000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 7 °C
Eastoft, United KingdomSunny, -1 – 3 °C53.63624000,-0.78492000
M
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Sunny, -1 – 3 °C
Eastoft, United KingdomCloudy, 1 – 5 °C53.63624000,-0.78492000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Cloudy, 1 – 5 °C
Eastoft, United KingdomCloudy, -0 – 6 °C53.63624000,-0.78492000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Cloudy, -0 – 6 °C
Eastoft, United KingdomPartly cloudy, -0 – 5 °C53.63624000,-0.78492000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-10

2020-12-10 (P1D) Partly cloudy, -0 – 5 °C
Menu