East Bridgford, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

5°
Rain
Last updated: 14:02

48-hour forecast

0.83 mm, probability: 100% 0.39 mm, probability: 39% 0.05 mm, probability: 23% 0.1 mm, probability: 35% 00:00 0.12 mm, probability: 36% 0.12 mm, probability: 33% 0.12 mm, probability: 31% 0.09 mm, probability: 28% 0.05 mm, probability: 23% 0.05 mm, probability: 20% 06:00 0.09 mm, probability: 20% 0.18 mm, probability: 23% 0.23 mm, probability: 20% 0.14 mm, probability: 19% 0.04 mm, probability: 18% 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00

7-day forecast

East Bridgford, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C52.97954000,-0.96563000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
East Bridgford, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 3 – 8 °C52.97954000,-0.96563000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 3 – 8 °C
East Bridgford, United KingdomCloudy, 6 – 12 °C52.97954000,-0.96563000
Th
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Cloudy, 6 – 12 °C
East Bridgford, United KingdomCloudy, 9 – 15 °C52.97954000,-0.96563000
F
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Cloudy, 9 – 15 °C
East Bridgford, United KingdomRain, 8 – 11 °C52.97954000,-0.96563000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 11 °C
East Bridgford, United KingdomRain, 8 – 13 °C52.97954000,-0.96563000
Su
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 13 °C
East Bridgford, United KingdomRain, 6 – 12 °C52.97954000,-0.96563000
M
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-02-03

2020-02-03 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 12 °C
Menu