Easington, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

15°
Sunny
Last updated: 03:42

48-hour forecast

12:00 18:00 00:00 0.23 mm, probability: 24% 0.38 mm, probability: 33% 06:00 0.3 mm, probability: 31% 0.16 mm, probability: 21% 0.09 mm, probability: 21% 0.08 mm, probability: 20% 0.09 mm, probability: 20% 0.15 mm, probability: 18% 12:00 0.3 mm, probability: 20% 0.64 mm, probability: 37% 0.89 mm, probability: 43% 0.67 mm, probability: 28% 0.32 mm, probability: 20% 0.17 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 0.16 mm, probability: 17% 0.22 mm, probability: 24% 0.45 mm, probability: 31% 1.31 mm, probability: 47% 3.03 mm, probability: 64% 3.93 mm, probability: 70% 00:00 2.34 mm, probability: 63% 0.54 mm, probability: 43% 0.07 mm, probability: 23% 0.03 mm, probability: 18% 06:00 22°

7-day forecast

Easington, United KingdomRain, 10 – 16 °C53.65359000,0.11501000
W
Min: 10° C
Max: 16° C

2020-09-23

2020-09-23 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 16 °C
Easington, United KingdomRain, 8 – 14 °C53.65359000,0.11501000
Th
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-24

2020-09-24 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 14 °C
Easington, United KingdomRain, 9 – 13 °C53.65359000,0.11501000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 13 °C
Easington, United KingdomRain, 7 – 12 °C53.65359000,0.11501000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 12 °C
Easington, United KingdomRain, 8 – 12 °C53.65359000,0.11501000
Su
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 12 °C
Easington, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 16 °C53.65359000,0.11501000
M
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 16 °C
Easington, United KingdomRain, 11 – 16 °C53.65359000,0.11501000
Tu
Min: 11° C
Max: 16° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 16 °C
Menu