Duxford, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

13°
Rain
Last updated: 19:18

48-hour forecast

1.47 mm, probability: 100% 1.45 mm, probability: 100% 00:00 1.46 mm, probability: 78% 1.21 mm, probability: 78% 0.96 mm, probability: 75% 0.72 mm, probability: 70% 0.5 mm, probability: 57% 0.34 mm, probability: 46% 06:00 0.26 mm, probability: 40% 0.28 mm, probability: 42% 0.29 mm, probability: 44% 0.15 mm, probability: 33% 12:00 0.1 mm, probability: 20% 0.41 mm, probability: 39% 0.77 mm, probability: 44% 0.77 mm, probability: 48% 0.61 mm, probability: 50% 0.51 mm, probability: 60% 18:00 0.5 mm, probability: 65% 0.52 mm, probability: 69% 0.56 mm, probability: 71% 0.69 mm, probability: 71% 0.88 mm, probability: 71% 0.95 mm, probability: 67% 00:00 0.72 mm, probability: 64% 0.43 mm, probability: 61% 0.32 mm, probability: 64% 0.4 mm, probability: 66% 0.59 mm, probability: 67% 0.69 mm, probability: 64% 06:00 0.55 mm, probability: 60% 0.35 mm, probability: 48% 0.24 mm, probability: 42% 0.19 mm, probability: 39% 0.16 mm, probability: 36% 0.16 mm, probability: 38% 12:00 0.23 mm, probability: 43% 0.39 mm, probability: 57% 0.54 mm, probability: 61% 0.55 mm, probability: 51% 0.48 mm, probability: 44% 0.43 mm, probability: 40% 18:00 0.38 mm, probability: 35% 0.33 mm, probability: 32% 0.31 mm, probability: 30% 0.32 mm, probability: 34% 0.35 mm, probability: 32% 13° 18°

7-day forecast

Duxford, United KingdomRain, 14 – 17 °C52.09393000,0.15917000
Th
Min: 14° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 14 – 17 °C
Duxford, United KingdomRain, 11 – 18 °C52.09393000,0.15917000
F
Min: 11° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 18 °C
Duxford, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 20 °C52.09393000,0.15917000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 20 °C
Duxford, United KingdomSunny, 9 – 23 °C52.09393000,0.15917000
Su
Min: C
Max: 23° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Sunny, 9 – 23 °C
Duxford, United KingdomCloudy, 12 – 24 °C52.09393000,0.15917000
M
Min: 12° C
Max: 24° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Cloudy, 12 – 24 °C
Duxford, United KingdomSunny, 12 – 23 °C52.09393000,0.15917000
Tu
Min: 12° C
Max: 23° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Sunny, 12 – 23 °C
Duxford, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 14 – 22 °C52.09393000,0.15917000
W
Min: 14° C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-15

2020-07-15 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 14 – 22 °C
Menu