Dungannon, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

10°
Cloudy
Last updated: 10:51

48-hour forecast

0.21 mm, probability: 46% 0.23 mm, probability: 58% 0.42 mm, probability: 69% 18:00 0.36 mm, probability: 62% 0.19 mm, probability: 55% 0.09 mm, probability: 44% 0.12 mm, probability: 46% 0.24 mm, probability: 57% 0.37 mm, probability: 62% 00:00 0.32 mm, probability: 59% 0.21 mm, probability: 50% 0.17 mm, probability: 43% 0.18 mm, probability: 41% 0.25 mm, probability: 44% 0.37 mm, probability: 54% 06:00 0.52 mm, probability: 61% 0.74 mm, probability: 72% 0.98 mm, probability: 76% 1.3 mm, probability: 75% 1.72 mm, probability: 73% 1.9 mm, probability: 71% 12:00 1.53 mm, probability: 75% 1.04 mm, probability: 74% 0.75 mm, probability: 70% 0.5 mm, probability: 62% 0.27 mm, probability: 56% 0.13 mm, probability: 44% 18:00 0.05 mm, probability: 25% 00:00 06:00 12:00 0.03 mm, probability: 16% 10°

7-day forecast

Dungannon, United KingdomRain, 4 – 11 °C54.50344000,-6.76723000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-24

2020-11-24 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 11 °C
Dungannon, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 3 – 8 °C54.50344000,-6.76723000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-25

2020-11-25 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 3 – 8 °C
Dungannon, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 1 – 6 °C54.50344000,-6.76723000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-26

2020-11-26 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 1 – 6 °C
Dungannon, United KingdomFog, 0 – 5 °C54.50344000,-6.76723000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-27

2020-11-27 (P1D) Fog, 0 – 5 °C
Dungannon, United KingdomRain, 3 – 9 °C54.50344000,-6.76723000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-28

2020-11-28 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 9 °C
Dungannon, United KingdomRain, 3 – 7 °C54.50344000,-6.76723000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-29

2020-11-29 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 7 °C
Dungannon, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 4 – 9 °C54.50344000,-6.76723000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-30

2020-11-30 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 4 – 9 °C
Menu