Dunfermline, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

1°
Clear
Last updated: 13:19

48-hour forecast

0.03 mm, probability: 16% 1.65 mm, probability: 52% 00:00 0.2 mm, probability: 48% 0.42 mm, probability: 46% 0.53 mm, probability: 45% 0.33 mm, probability: 24% 06:00 0.01 mm, probability: 16% 12:00 0.01 mm, probability: 16% 0.01 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 0.05 mm, probability: 26% 0.12 mm, probability: 38% 0.28 mm, probability: 49% 0.55 mm, probability: 55% 0.77 mm, probability: 64% 18:00 -1°

7-day forecast

Dunfermline, United KingdomSnow, -2 – 6 °C56.07156000,-3.45887000
Tu
Min: -2° C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Snow, -2 – 6 °C
Dunfermline, United KingdomRain, 2 – 8 °C56.07156000,-3.45887000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 8 °C
Dunfermline, United KingdomRain, 6 – 10 °C56.07156000,-3.45887000
Th
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 10 °C
Dunfermline, United KingdomRain, 5 – 12 °C56.07156000,-3.45887000
F
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 12 °C
Dunfermline, United KingdomRain, 5 – 9 °C56.07156000,-3.45887000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 9 °C
Dunfermline, United KingdomRain, 3 – 11 °C56.07156000,-3.45887000
Su
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 11 °C
Dunfermline, United KingdomRain, 4 – 8 °C56.07156000,-3.45887000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-02-03

2020-02-03 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 8 °C
Menu