Dukinfield, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

6°
Rain
Last updated: 05:09

48-hour forecast

0.46 mm, probability: 80% 0.27 mm, probability: 56% 12:00 0.12 mm, probability: 21% 0.08 mm, probability: 19% 0.26 mm, probability: 39% 18:00 0.22 mm, probability: 49% 1.36 mm, probability: 80% 1.95 mm, probability: 87% 2.3 mm, probability: 89% 1.45 mm, probability: 80% 1.19 mm, probability: 76% 00:00 0.39 mm, probability: 52% 0.18 mm, probability: 40% 0.11 mm, probability: 33% 0.07 mm, probability: 26% 0.06 mm, probability: 32% 0.15 mm, probability: 57% 06:00 0.25 mm, probability: 57% 0.28 mm, probability: 58% 0.21 mm, probability: 46% 0.2 mm, probability: 36% 0.29 mm, probability: 35% 0.15 mm, probability: 20% 12:00 18:00 0.15 mm, probability: 20% 0.12 mm, probability: 19% 00:00 0.08 mm, probability: 17% 0.22 mm, probability: 36% 0.33 mm, probability: 47% 0.41 mm, probability: 25% 06:00 0.54 mm, probability: 29% 0.61 mm, probability: 37% 0.58 mm, probability: 42% 0.55 mm, probability: 40% 0.54 mm, probability: 39%

7-day forecast

Dukinfield, United KingdomRain, 5 – 9 °C53.47497000,-2.08809000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-29

2021-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 9 °C
Dukinfield, United KingdomRain, 1 – 6 °C53.47497000,-2.08809000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-30

2021-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 6 °C
Dukinfield, United KingdomPartly cloudy, -0 – 4 °C53.47497000,-2.08809000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-31

2021-01-31 (P1D) Partly cloudy, -0 – 4 °C
Dukinfield, United KingdomRain, 1 – 6 °C53.47497000,-2.08809000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2021-02-01

2021-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 6 °C
Dukinfield, United KingdomRain, 2 – 10 °C53.47497000,-2.08809000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2021-02-02

2021-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 10 °C
Dukinfield, United KingdomRain, 5 – 8 °C53.47497000,-2.08809000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2021-02-03

2021-02-03 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 8 °C
Dukinfield, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C53.47497000,-2.08809000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2021-02-04

2021-02-04 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Menu