Dorchester, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

8°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 21:22

48-hour forecast

0.04 mm, probability: 22% 0.2 mm, probability: 45% 0.16 mm, probability: 51% 0.28 mm, probability: 58% 0.38 mm, probability: 62% 06:00 0.37 mm, probability: 58% 0.35 mm, probability: 53% 0.37 mm, probability: 49% 0.37 mm, probability: 48% 0.48 mm, probability: 52% 0.6 mm, probability: 54% 12:00 0.47 mm, probability: 52% 0.26 mm, probability: 48% 0.17 mm, probability: 45% 0.16 mm, probability: 42% 0.2 mm, probability: 40% 0.29 mm, probability: 46% 18:00 0.42 mm, probability: 57% 0.59 mm, probability: 69% 0.68 mm, probability: 74% 0.56 mm, probability: 70% 0.4 mm, probability: 62% 0.3 mm, probability: 56% 00:00 0.21 mm, probability: 49% 0.12 mm, probability: 39% 0.07 mm, probability: 26% 0.05 mm, probability: 18% 06:00 0.04 mm, probability: 23% 0.08 mm, probability: 28% 12:00 0.11 mm, probability: 35% 0.15 mm, probability: 37% 0.15 mm, probability: 32% 0.11 mm, probability: 30% 0.06 mm, probability: 25% 18:00 00:00

7-day forecast

Dorchester, United KingdomRain, 4 – 7 °C50.71667000,-2.43333000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 7 °C
Dorchester, United KingdomSunny, 4 – 10 °C50.71667000,-2.43333000
W
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Sunny, 4 – 10 °C
Dorchester, United KingdomRain, 7 – 12 °C50.71667000,-2.43333000
Th
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 12 °C
Dorchester, United KingdomRain, 10 – 13 °C50.71667000,-2.43333000
F
Min: 10° C
Max: 13° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 13 °C
Dorchester, United KingdomRain, 10 – 13 °C50.71667000,-2.43333000
Sa
Min: 10° C
Max: 13° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 13 °C
Dorchester, United KingdomRain, 9 – 14 °C50.71667000,-2.43333000
Su
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 14 °C
Dorchester, United KingdomRain, 9 – 14 °C50.71667000,-2.43333000
M
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-02-03

2020-02-03 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 14 °C
Menu