Donisthorpe, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

6°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 02:50

48-hour forecast

0.01 mm, probability: 19% 0.07 mm, probability: 36% 0.26 mm, probability: 53% 0.53 mm, probability: 65% 12:00 0.88 mm, probability: 70% 1.32 mm, probability: 77% 1.48 mm, probability: 81% 0.99 mm, probability: 73% 0.41 mm, probability: 50% 0.17 mm, probability: 29% 18:00 00:00 0.04 mm, probability: 22% 0.03 mm, probability: 22% 0.02 mm, probability: 19% 0.02 mm, probability: 18% 06:00 0.02 mm, probability: 21% 0.03 mm, probability: 27% 0.05 mm, probability: 26% 0.05 mm, probability: 28% 0.05 mm, probability: 28% 0.06 mm, probability: 27% 12:00 0.06 mm, probability: 27% 0.08 mm, probability: 30% 0.08 mm, probability: 32% 0.04 mm, probability: 24% 18:00 0.12 mm, probability: 18% 0.44 mm, probability: 35% 0.7 mm, probability: 47% 0.55 mm, probability: 46% 0.29 mm, probability: 47% 0.18 mm, probability: 48% 00:00 0.12 mm, probability: 43% 0.06 mm, probability: 33% 0.02 mm, probability: 20% 06:00

7-day forecast

Donisthorpe, United KingdomRain, 3 – 7 °C52.72401000,-1.53800000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 7 °C
Donisthorpe, United KingdomRain, 1 – 6 °C52.72401000,-1.53800000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 6 °C
Donisthorpe, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 2 – 6 °C52.72401000,-1.53800000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 2 – 6 °C
Donisthorpe, United KingdomCloudy, 4 – 9 °C52.72401000,-1.53800000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Cloudy, 4 – 9 °C
Donisthorpe, United KingdomRain, 6 – 11 °C52.72401000,-1.53800000
F
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 11 °C
Donisthorpe, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 7 – 12 °C52.72401000,-1.53800000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 7 – 12 °C
Donisthorpe, United KingdomRain, 8 – 13 °C52.72401000,-1.53800000
Su
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 13 °C
Menu