Derwen, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

4°
Rain
Last updated: 05:58

48-hour forecast

0.37 mm, probability: 55% 0.14 mm, probability: 56% 0.16 mm, probability: 44% 12:00 0.15 mm, probability: 42% 0.26 mm, probability: 48% 0.41 mm, probability: 54% 0.37 mm, probability: 51% 0.28 mm, probability: 51% 0.24 mm, probability: 51% 18:00 0.22 mm, probability: 50% 0.22 mm, probability: 46% 0.25 mm, probability: 41% 0.28 mm, probability: 43% 0.42 mm, probability: 47% 0.41 mm, probability: 49% 00:00 0.39 mm, probability: 50% 0.33 mm, probability: 50% 0.25 mm, probability: 49% 0.18 mm, probability: 45% 0.11 mm, probability: 36% 0.08 mm, probability: 28% 06:00 0.08 mm, probability: 28% 0.08 mm, probability: 30% 0.09 mm, probability: 29% 0.1 mm, probability: 30% 0.11 mm, probability: 32% 0.11 mm, probability: 33% 12:00 0.11 mm, probability: 33% 0.09 mm, probability: 34% 0.09 mm, probability: 36% 0.07 mm, probability: 34% 0.05 mm, probability: 30% 0.06 mm, probability: 31% 18:00 0.14 mm, probability: 39% 0.35 mm, probability: 45% 0.52 mm, probability: 44% 0.49 mm, probability: 45% 0.3 mm, probability: 42% 0.18 mm, probability: 37% 00:00 0.12 mm, probability: 35% 0.17 mm, probability: 40% 0.26 mm, probability: 43% 0.37 mm, probability: 47% 0.51 mm, probability: 52% 0.53 mm, probability: 50% 06:00 0.34 mm, probability: 46% 0.14 mm, probability: 31% 0.08 mm, probability: 21% 0.07 mm, probability: 22%

7-day forecast

Derwen, United KingdomRain, 2 – 5 °C53.03333000,-3.40000000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 5 °C
Derwen, United KingdomRain, 0 – 4 °C53.03333000,-3.40000000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 4 °C
Derwen, United KingdomRain, -1 – 4 °C53.03333000,-3.40000000
Su
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Rain, -1 – 4 °C
Derwen, United KingdomPartly cloudy, -1 – 4 °C53.03333000,-3.40000000
M
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Partly cloudy, -1 – 4 °C
Derwen, United KingdomSunny, 1 – 4 °C53.03333000,-3.40000000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Sunny, 1 – 4 °C
Derwen, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 1 – 4 °C53.03333000,-3.40000000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 1 – 4 °C
Derwen, United KingdomRain, 3 – 6 °C53.03333000,-3.40000000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-10

2020-12-10 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 6 °C
Menu