Daventry, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

15°
Rain
Last updated: 16:31

48-hour forecast

0.16 mm, probability: 26% 0.56 mm, probability: 100% 0.1 mm, probability: 65% 0.15 mm, probability: 23% 0.2 mm, probability: 19% 00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 0.24 mm, probability: 29% 0.39 mm, probability: 34% 06:00 0.34 mm, probability: 36% 0.21 mm, probability: 35% 0.12 mm, probability: 29% 0.09 mm, probability: 24% 0.07 mm, probability: 20% 0.05 mm, probability: 16% 12:00 18:00 10° 18°

7-day forecast

Daventry, United KingdomCloudy, 11 – 18 °C52.25688000,-1.16066000
Tu
Min: 11° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Cloudy, 11 – 18 °C
Daventry, United KingdomRain, 10 – 18 °C52.25688000,-1.16066000
W
Min: 10° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-15

2020-07-15 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 18 °C
Daventry, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 13 – 24 °C52.25688000,-1.16066000
Th
Min: 13° C
Max: 24° C

2020-07-16

2020-07-16 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 13 – 24 °C
Daventry, United KingdomSunny, 14 – 25 °C52.25688000,-1.16066000
F
Min: 14° C
Max: 25° C

2020-07-17

2020-07-17 (P1D) Sunny, 14 – 25 °C
Daventry, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 13 – 22 °C52.25688000,-1.16066000
Sa
Min: 13° C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-18

2020-07-18 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 13 – 22 °C
Daventry, United KingdomSunny, 10 – 21 °C52.25688000,-1.16066000
Su
Min: 10° C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-19

2020-07-19 (P1D) Sunny, 10 – 21 °C
Daventry, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 19 °C52.25688000,-1.16066000
M
Min: C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-20

2020-07-20 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 19 °C
Menu