Cuxton, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

3°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 10:50

48-hour forecast

18:00 00:00 0.12 mm, probability: 16% 06:00 0.36 mm, probability: 35% 0.95 mm, probability: 59% 1.27 mm, probability: 74% 1.53 mm, probability: 80% 1.18 mm, probability: 78% 0.7 mm, probability: 69% 12:00 0.36 mm, probability: 56% 0.18 mm, probability: 44% 0.12 mm, probability: 36% 0.06 mm, probability: 27% 0.07 mm, probability: 22% 0.07 mm, probability: 20% 18:00 0.13 mm, probability: 16% 0.19 mm, probability: 21% 0.23 mm, probability: 21% 0.24 mm, probability: 19% 00:00 06:00 12:00

7-day forecast

Cuxton, United KingdomRain, 1 – 8 °C51.37430000,0.45688000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-16

2021-01-16 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 8 °C
Cuxton, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 3 – 7 °C51.37430000,0.45688000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-17

2021-01-17 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 3 – 7 °C
Cuxton, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 2 – 8 °C51.37430000,0.45688000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-18

2021-01-18 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 2 – 8 °C
Cuxton, United KingdomRain, 6 – 11 °C51.37430000,0.45688000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2021-01-19

2021-01-19 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 11 °C
Cuxton, United KingdomRain, 7 – 11 °C51.37430000,0.45688000
W
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2021-01-20

2021-01-20 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 11 °C
Cuxton, United KingdomRain, 5 – 8 °C51.37430000,0.45688000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-21

2021-01-21 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 8 °C
Cuxton, United KingdomRain, 3 – 8 °C51.37430000,0.45688000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-22

2021-01-22 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 8 °C
Menu