Currie, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

5°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 23:45

48-hour forecast

06:00 0.07 mm, probability: 21% 0.19 mm, probability: 33% 0.29 mm, probability: 35% 12:00 0.27 mm, probability: 32% 0.19 mm, probability: 27% 0.13 mm, probability: 23% 0.1 mm, probability: 20% 0.07 mm, probability: 18% 0.05 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 13°

7-day forecast

Currie, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 3 – 13 °C55.89640000,-3.30845000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 3 – 13 °C
Currie, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 2 – 13 °C55.89640000,-3.30845000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 2 – 13 °C
Currie, United KingdomSunny, 0 – 13 °C55.89640000,-3.30845000
Su
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Sunny, 0 – 13 °C
Currie, United KingdomRain, 1 – 14 °C55.89640000,-3.30845000
M
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 14 °C
Currie, United KingdomRain, 6 – 12 °C55.89640000,-3.30845000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 12 °C
Currie, United KingdomRain, 4 – 13 °C55.89640000,-3.30845000
W
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-30

2020-09-30 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 13 °C
Currie, United KingdomRain, 7 – 13 °C55.89640000,-3.30845000
Th
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-01

2020-10-01 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 13 °C
Menu