Crieff, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

7°
Cloudy
Last updated: 17:52

48-hour forecast

0.05 mm, probability: 22% 0.05 mm, probability: 22% 00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 0.07 mm, probability: 19% 0.07 mm, probability: 21% 0.07 mm, probability: 20% 0.08 mm, probability: 19% 0.09 mm, probability: 19% 00:00 0.09 mm, probability: 21% 0.1 mm, probability: 24% 0.11 mm, probability: 28% 0.12 mm, probability: 34% 0.15 mm, probability: 38% 0.2 mm, probability: 42% 06:00 0.35 mm, probability: 58% 0.69 mm, probability: 73% 0.99 mm, probability: 75% 0.97 mm, probability: 72% 0.78 mm, probability: 69% 0.57 mm, probability: 58% 12:00 0.34 mm, probability: 37% 0.14 mm, probability: 30% 0.04 mm, probability: 29% 0.01 mm, probability: 24% 0.01 mm, probability: 19% 0.02 mm, probability: 18% 18:00

7-day forecast

Crieff, United KingdomCloudy, 5 – 8 °C56.37268000,-3.83891000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-25

2020-01-25 (P1D) Cloudy, 5 – 8 °C
Crieff, United KingdomRain, 2 – 8 °C56.37268000,-3.83891000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-26

2020-01-26 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 8 °C
Crieff, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C56.37268000,-3.83891000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
Crieff, United KingdomRain, 0 – 6 °C56.37268000,-3.83891000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 6 °C
Crieff, United KingdomSunny, 0 – 7 °C56.37268000,-3.83891000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Sunny, 0 – 7 °C
Crieff, United KingdomRain, 3 – 9 °C56.37268000,-3.83891000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 9 °C
Crieff, United KingdomRain, 6 – 10 °C56.37268000,-3.83891000
F
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 10 °C
Menu