Craven Arms, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

4°
Cloudy
Last updated: 09:28

48-hour forecast

18:00 00:00 0.1 mm, probability: 18% 0.14 mm, probability: 23% 0.15 mm, probability: 27% 0.19 mm, probability: 31% 0.27 mm, probability: 42% 06:00 0.39 mm, probability: 58% 0.57 mm, probability: 65% 0.65 mm, probability: 66% 0.47 mm, probability: 57% 0.23 mm, probability: 42% 0.13 mm, probability: 34% 12:00 0.1 mm, probability: 26% 0.09 mm, probability: 20% 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00

7-day forecast

Craven Arms, United KingdomRain, 1 – 9 °C52.44308000,-2.83562000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-28

2020-11-28 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 9 °C
Craven Arms, United KingdomSunny, 4 – 9 °C52.44308000,-2.83562000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-29

2020-11-29 (P1D) Sunny, 4 – 9 °C
Craven Arms, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 5 – 10 °C52.44308000,-2.83562000
M
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-30

2020-11-30 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 5 – 10 °C
Craven Arms, United KingdomCloudy, 6 – 11 °C52.44308000,-2.83562000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-12-01

2020-12-01 (P1D) Cloudy, 6 – 11 °C
Craven Arms, United KingdomRain, 6 – 12 °C52.44308000,-2.83562000
W
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-12-02

2020-12-02 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 12 °C
Craven Arms, United KingdomRain, 3 – 7 °C52.44308000,-2.83562000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-03

2020-12-03 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 7 °C
Craven Arms, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C52.44308000,-2.83562000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Menu