Cranbrook, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

19°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 11:51

48-hour forecast

18:00 0.06 mm, probability: 21% 0.09 mm, probability: 28% 0.11 mm, probability: 35% 00:00 0.13 mm, probability: 38% 0.17 mm, probability: 44% 0.23 mm, probability: 48% 0.27 mm, probability: 53% 0.34 mm, probability: 59% 0.39 mm, probability: 59% 06:00 0.31 mm, probability: 52% 0.2 mm, probability: 38% 0.15 mm, probability: 29% 0.17 mm, probability: 31% 0.21 mm, probability: 40% 0.25 mm, probability: 44% 12:00 0.23 mm, probability: 41% 0.18 mm, probability: 37% 0.15 mm, probability: 32% 0.12 mm, probability: 28% 0.1 mm, probability: 23% 0.09 mm, probability: 20% 18:00 0.09 mm, probability: 22% 0.1 mm, probability: 30% 0.11 mm, probability: 34% 0.09 mm, probability: 35% 0.07 mm, probability: 33% 0.08 mm, probability: 34% 00:00 0.1 mm, probability: 37% 0.13 mm, probability: 35% 0.14 mm, probability: 33% 0.13 mm, probability: 32% 0.1 mm, probability: 27% 0.08 mm, probability: 23% 06:00 0.08 mm, probability: 22% 0.09 mm, probability: 19% 0.1 mm, probability: 16% 0.12 mm, probability: 20% 0.14 mm, probability: 27% 0.16 mm, probability: 26% 12:00 0.17 mm, probability: 23% 0.17 mm, probability: 17% 14° 19°

7-day forecast

Cranbrook, United KingdomRain, 14 – 19 °C51.09662000,0.53567000
W
Min: 14° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 14 – 19 °C
Cranbrook, United KingdomRain, 15 – 20 °C51.09662000,0.53567000
Th
Min: 15° C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 15 – 20 °C
Cranbrook, United KingdomSunny, 12 – 21 °C51.09662000,0.53567000
F
Min: 12° C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Sunny, 12 – 21 °C
Cranbrook, United KingdomSunny, 10 – 22 °C51.09662000,0.53567000
Sa
Min: 10° C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Sunny, 10 – 22 °C
Cranbrook, United KingdomSunny, 10 – 23 °C51.09662000,0.53567000
Su
Min: 10° C
Max: 23° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Sunny, 10 – 23 °C
Cranbrook, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 10 – 24 °C51.09662000,0.53567000
M
Min: 10° C
Max: 24° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 10 – 24 °C
Cranbrook, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 14 – 25 °C51.09662000,0.53567000
Tu
Min: 14° C
Max: 25° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 14 – 25 °C
Menu