Cowes, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

16°
Rain
Last updated: 19:32

48-hour forecast

0.04 mm, probability: 19% 0.13 mm, probability: 79% 00:00 0.14 mm, probability: 43% 0.24 mm, probability: 49% 0.33 mm, probability: 50% 0.31 mm, probability: 50% 0.23 mm, probability: 42% 0.18 mm, probability: 29% 06:00 0.14 mm, probability: 27% 0.11 mm, probability: 22% 0.11 mm, probability: 24% 0.13 mm, probability: 25% 0.18 mm, probability: 31% 0.21 mm, probability: 33% 12:00 0.17 mm, probability: 32% 0.16 mm, probability: 27% 0.16 mm, probability: 24% 0.1 mm, probability: 22% 0.05 mm, probability: 21% 0.03 mm, probability: 19% 18:00 0.03 mm, probability: 21% 0.04 mm, probability: 20% 0.04 mm, probability: 19% 00:00 0.21 mm, probability: 20% 1.17 mm, probability: 34% 1.96 mm, probability: 52% 1.28 mm, probability: 51% 0.61 mm, probability: 55% 0.64 mm, probability: 54% 06:00 0.48 mm, probability: 48% 0.19 mm, probability: 37% 0.08 mm, probability: 26% 0.07 mm, probability: 22% 0.09 mm, probability: 21% 0.11 mm, probability: 18% 12:00 0.12 mm, probability: 21% 0.15 mm, probability: 23% 0.19 mm, probability: 29% 0.28 mm, probability: 31% 0.46 mm, probability: 34% 0.63 mm, probability: 36% 18:00 0.64 mm, probability: 38% 0.55 mm, probability: 37% 0.45 mm, probability: 34% 0.37 mm, probability: 33% 0.44 mm, probability: 33% 11° 16°

7-day forecast

Cowes, United KingdomRain, 11 – 13 °C50.76306000,-1.29772000
Th
Max: 13° C

2020-09-24

2020-09-24 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 13 °C
Cowes, United KingdomRain, 8 – 15 °C50.76306000,-1.29772000
F
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 15 °C
Cowes, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 7 – 14 °C50.76306000,-1.29772000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 7 – 14 °C
Cowes, United KingdomSunny, 4 – 15 °C50.76306000,-1.29772000
Su
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Sunny, 4 – 15 °C
Cowes, United KingdomRain, 9 – 19 °C50.76306000,-1.29772000
M
Min: C
Max: 19° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 19 °C
Cowes, United KingdomCloudy, 13 – 19 °C50.76306000,-1.29772000
Tu
Min: 13° C
Max: 19° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Cloudy, 13 – 19 °C
Cowes, United KingdomRain, 15 – 16 °C50.76306000,-1.29772000
W
Max: 16° C

2020-09-30

2020-09-30 (P1D) Rain, 15 – 16 °C
Menu