Cowdenbeath, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

6°
Rain
Last updated: 08:43

48-hour forecast

0.88 mm, probability: 72% 2.03 mm, probability: 100% 1.33 mm, probability: 100% 1.69 mm, probability: 72% 2.16 mm, probability: 73% 1.78 mm, probability: 72% 18:00 1.02 mm, probability: 65% 0.66 mm, probability: 56% 0.67 mm, probability: 53% 0.48 mm, probability: 51% 0.5 mm, probability: 51% 0.55 mm, probability: 53% 00:00 0.5 mm, probability: 53% 0.47 mm, probability: 54% 0.47 mm, probability: 54% 0.39 mm, probability: 51% 0.31 mm, probability: 46% 0.26 mm, probability: 39% 06:00 0.21 mm, probability: 35% 0.15 mm, probability: 33% 0.18 mm, probability: 32% 0.15 mm, probability: 27% 0.13 mm, probability: 26% 0.15 mm, probability: 27% 12:00 0.12 mm, probability: 23% 0.08 mm, probability: 19% 0.07 mm, probability: 16% 0.09 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 0.04 mm, probability: 17% 0.13 mm, probability: 29% 0.3 mm, probability: 40% 0.47 mm, probability: 42% 00:00 0.31 mm, probability: 39% 0.1 mm, probability: 30% 0.04 mm, probability: 19% 0.05 mm, probability: 23% 0.1 mm, probability: 29% 0.13 mm, probability: 28% 06:00 0.12 mm, probability: 28% 0.08 mm, probability: 29% 0.06 mm, probability: 22% 12:00

7-day forecast

Cowdenbeath, United KingdomRain, 4 – 7 °C56.11194000,-3.34426000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 7 °C
Cowdenbeath, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C56.11194000,-3.34426000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
Cowdenbeath, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 0 – 4 °C56.11194000,-3.34426000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 0 – 4 °C
Cowdenbeath, United KingdomRain, 0 – 4 °C56.11194000,-3.34426000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 4 °C
Cowdenbeath, United KingdomRain, 0 – 4 °C56.11194000,-3.34426000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 4 °C
Cowdenbeath, United KingdomRain, 1 – 6 °C56.11194000,-3.34426000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-10

2020-12-10 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 6 °C
Cowdenbeath, United KingdomRain, 5 – 7 °C56.11194000,-3.34426000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-11

2020-12-11 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 7 °C
Menu