Cosby, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

5°
Cloudy
Last updated: 12:57

48-hour forecast

0.15 mm, probability: 27% 0.14 mm, probability: 44% 18:00 0.29 mm, probability: 57% 0.65 mm, probability: 58% 0.43 mm, probability: 49% 0.87 mm, probability: 61% 0.78 mm, probability: 67% 0.8 mm, probability: 77% 00:00 0.86 mm, probability: 80% 0.69 mm, probability: 80% 0.66 mm, probability: 81% 0.77 mm, probability: 82% 0.49 mm, probability: 78% 0.39 mm, probability: 71% 06:00 0.12 mm, probability: 35% 0.06 mm, probability: 23% 0.05 mm, probability: 25% 0.06 mm, probability: 30% 0.09 mm, probability: 34% 0.08 mm, probability: 40% 12:00 0.12 mm, probability: 51% 0.25 mm, probability: 64% 0.18 mm, probability: 61% 0.24 mm, probability: 60% 0.37 mm, probability: 63% 0.56 mm, probability: 74% 18:00 0.49 mm, probability: 74% 0.32 mm, probability: 64% 0.41 mm, probability: 67% 0.24 mm, probability: 60% 0.24 mm, probability: 58% 0.29 mm, probability: 63% 00:00 0.3 mm, probability: 61% 0.44 mm, probability: 65% 0.42 mm, probability: 63% 0.34 mm, probability: 64% 0.45 mm, probability: 65% 0.5 mm, probability: 67% 06:00 0.55 mm, probability: 60% 0.63 mm, probability: 59% 0.97 mm, probability: 61% 0.72 mm, probability: 56% 0.58 mm, probability: 54% 0.37 mm, probability: 54% 12:00 0.13 mm, probability: 43% 0.18 mm, probability: 48% 0.22 mm, probability: 52% 0.14 mm, probability: 45% 0.1 mm, probability: 33% 11°

7-day forecast

Cosby, United KingdomRain, 8 – 11 °C52.55127000,-1.19395000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2021-01-19

2021-01-19 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 11 °C
Cosby, United KingdomRain, 7 – 11 °C52.55127000,-1.19395000
W
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2021-01-20

2021-01-20 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 11 °C
Cosby, United KingdomRain, 3 – 8 °C52.55127000,-1.19395000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-21

2021-01-21 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 8 °C
Cosby, United KingdomSunny, -0 – 6 °C52.55127000,-1.19395000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-22

2021-01-22 (P1D) Sunny, -0 – 6 °C
Cosby, United KingdomRain, -1 – 4 °C52.55127000,-1.19395000
Sa
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2021-01-23

2021-01-23 (P1D) Rain, -1 – 4 °C
Cosby, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C52.55127000,-1.19395000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-24

2021-01-24 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Cosby, United KingdomRain, 0 – 5 °C52.55127000,-1.19395000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-25

2021-01-25 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 5 °C
Menu