Coningsby, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

3°
Cloudy
Last updated: 19:43

48-hour forecast

0.05 mm, probability: 22% 06:00 0.12 mm, probability: 37% 0.22 mm, probability: 50% 0.33 mm, probability: 63% 0.45 mm, probability: 64% 0.32 mm, probability: 56% 0.58 mm, probability: 64% 12:00 0.55 mm, probability: 62% 0.33 mm, probability: 51% 0.23 mm, probability: 46% 0.35 mm, probability: 54% 0.32 mm, probability: 49% 0.3 mm, probability: 49% 18:00 0.21 mm, probability: 38% 0.15 mm, probability: 34% 0.25 mm, probability: 40% 0.2 mm, probability: 38% 0.23 mm, probability: 39% 0.24 mm, probability: 39% 00:00 0.16 mm, probability: 32% 0.07 mm, probability: 19% 06:00 0.48 mm, probability: 36% 0.94 mm, probability: 48% 1.5 mm, probability: 57% 1.74 mm, probability: 58% 1.28 mm, probability: 54% 12:00 0.63 mm, probability: 44% 0.51 mm, probability: 39% 0.55 mm, probability: 41% 0.58 mm, probability: 42% 0.53 mm, probability: 40% 0.44 mm, probability: 36% 18:00 0.38 mm, probability: 30% 0.3 mm, probability: 29% 0.16 mm, probability: 26% 0.12 mm, probability: 23% 0.09 mm, probability: 17% 00:00

7-day forecast

Coningsby, United KingdomRain, 1 – 4 °C53.10598000,-0.17595000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 4 °C
Coningsby, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C53.10598000,-0.17595000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
Coningsby, United KingdomRain, 2 – 5 °C53.10598000,-0.17595000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 5 °C
Coningsby, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 1 – 5 °C53.10598000,-0.17595000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 1 – 5 °C
Coningsby, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 0 – 5 °C53.10598000,-0.17595000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 0 – 5 °C
Coningsby, United KingdomRain, -1 – 5 °C53.10598000,-0.17595000
W
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Rain, -1 – 5 °C
Coningsby, United KingdomCloudy, -3 – 5 °C53.10598000,-0.17595000
Th
Min: -3° C
Max: C

2020-12-10

2020-12-10 (P1D) Cloudy, -3 – 5 °C
Menu