Comberton, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

12°
Rain
Last updated: 08:10

48-hour forecast

0.46 mm, probability: 100% 0.25 mm, probability: 100% 0.16 mm, probability: 32% 0.1 mm, probability: 24% 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 0.09 mm, probability: 20% 0.13 mm, probability: 30% 0.15 mm, probability: 33% 18:00 0.1 mm, probability: 28% 0.05 mm, probability: 17% 00:00 06:00 0.1 mm, probability: 16% 0.14 mm, probability: 22% 0.21 mm, probability: 31% 0.39 mm, probability: 45% 0.57 mm, probability: 55% 12:00 0.54 mm, probability: 56% 0.58 mm, probability: 63% 0.39 mm, probability: 55% 13°

7-day forecast

Comberton, United KingdomRain, 7 – 13 °C52.18709000,0.01905000
W
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-28

2020-10-28 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 13 °C
Comberton, United KingdomRain, 6 – 14 °C52.18709000,0.01905000
Th
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-29

2020-10-29 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 14 °C
Comberton, United KingdomWind, 13 – 17 °C52.18709000,0.01905000
F
Min: 13° C
Max: 17° C

2020-10-30

2020-10-30 (P1D) Wind, 13 – 17 °C
Comberton, United KingdomRain, 11 – 17 °C52.18709000,0.01905000
Sa
Min: 11° C
Max: 17° C

2020-10-31

2020-10-31 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 17 °C
Comberton, United KingdomRain, 11 – 18 °C52.18709000,0.01905000
Su
Min: 11° C
Max: 18° C

2020-11-01

2020-11-01 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 18 °C
Comberton, United KingdomRain, 8 – 17 °C52.18709000,0.01905000
M
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-11-02

2020-11-02 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 17 °C
Comberton, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 6 – 11 °C52.18709000,0.01905000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-03

2020-11-03 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 6 – 11 °C
Menu