Colyton, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

12°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 11:41

48-hour forecast

18:00 0.13 mm, probability: 37% 0.21 mm, probability: 48% 00:00 0.28 mm, probability: 54% 0.34 mm, probability: 67% 0.9 mm, probability: 77% 0.52 mm, probability: 72% 0.46 mm, probability: 68% 0.64 mm, probability: 70% 06:00 0.21 mm, probability: 57% 0.09 mm, probability: 21% 0.17 mm, probability: 20% 0.29 mm, probability: 33% 12:00 0.52 mm, probability: 38% 0.25 mm, probability: 34% 0.19 mm, probability: 28% 0.18 mm, probability: 21% 0.11 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 0.1 mm, probability: 21% 0.11 mm, probability: 23% 0.15 mm, probability: 29% 0.15 mm, probability: 31% 0.41 mm, probability: 43% 0.45 mm, probability: 40% 00:00 0.24 mm, probability: 37% 0.17 mm, probability: 34% 0.34 mm, probability: 39% 0.23 mm, probability: 38% 0.24 mm, probability: 42% 0.37 mm, probability: 51% 06:00 0.59 mm, probability: 54% 0.92 mm, probability: 61% 0.48 mm, probability: 51% 0.2 mm, probability: 41% 0.07 mm, probability: 28% 0.02 mm, probability: 21% 12:00 0.01 mm, probability: 16% 0.01 mm, probability: 16% 11° 16°

7-day forecast

Colyton, United KingdomRain, 10 – 16 °C50.74006000,-3.07021000
Su
Min: 10° C
Max: 16° C

2020-11-01

2020-11-01 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 16 °C
Colyton, United KingdomRain, 7 – 16 °C50.74006000,-3.07021000
M
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-11-02

2020-11-02 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 16 °C
Colyton, United KingdomRain, 7 – 11 °C50.74006000,-3.07021000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-03

2020-11-03 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 11 °C
Colyton, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 5 – 11 °C50.74006000,-3.07021000
W
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-04

2020-11-04 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 5 – 11 °C
Colyton, United KingdomSunny, 3 – 12 °C50.74006000,-3.07021000
Th
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-11-05

2020-11-05 (P1D) Sunny, 3 – 12 °C
Colyton, United KingdomSunny, 5 – 13 °C50.74006000,-3.07021000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-11-06

2020-11-06 (P1D) Sunny, 5 – 13 °C
Colyton, United KingdomCloudy, 6 – 13 °C50.74006000,-3.07021000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-11-07

2020-11-07 (P1D) Cloudy, 6 – 13 °C
Menu