Collingham, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

11°
Rain
Last updated: 06:30

48-hour forecast

1.03 mm, probability: 55% 1.29 mm, probability: 100% 0.34 mm, probability: 43% 12:00 0.22 mm, probability: 35% 0.17 mm, probability: 30% 0.24 mm, probability: 30% 0.68 mm, probability: 40% 1.75 mm, probability: 57% 2.69 mm, probability: 62% 18:00 2.65 mm, probability: 66% 2.27 mm, probability: 72% 1.93 mm, probability: 72% 1.45 mm, probability: 68% 0.96 mm, probability: 53% 0.64 mm, probability: 40% 00:00 0.3 mm, probability: 36% 0.05 mm, probability: 23% 06:00 0.08 mm, probability: 22% 0.45 mm, probability: 47% 0.85 mm, probability: 57% 0.86 mm, probability: 57% 0.65 mm, probability: 53% 0.47 mm, probability: 41% 12:00 0.35 mm, probability: 31% 0.26 mm, probability: 26% 0.23 mm, probability: 25% 0.22 mm, probability: 26% 0.23 mm, probability: 29% 0.22 mm, probability: 31% 18:00 0.16 mm, probability: 27% 0.1 mm, probability: 22% 0.06 mm, probability: 19% 0.03 mm, probability: 17% 0.02 mm, probability: 17% 00:00 0.02 mm, probability: 16% 0.03 mm, probability: 24% 0.03 mm, probability: 24% 06:00 13°

7-day forecast

Collingham, United KingdomRain, 4 – 13 °C53.91167000,-1.41174000
Th
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-24

2020-09-24 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 13 °C
Collingham, United KingdomRain, 6 – 13 °C53.91167000,-1.41174000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 13 °C
Collingham, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 3 – 12 °C53.91167000,-1.41174000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 3 – 12 °C
Collingham, United KingdomRain, 5 – 15 °C53.91167000,-1.41174000
Su
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 15 °C
Collingham, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 19 °C53.91167000,-1.41174000
M
Min: C
Max: 19° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 19 °C
Collingham, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 8 – 15 °C53.91167000,-1.41174000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 8 – 15 °C
Collingham, United KingdomRain, 5 – 13 °C53.91167000,-1.41174000
W
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-30

2020-09-30 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 13 °C
Menu