Clitheroe, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

18°
Rain
Last updated: 07:37

48-hour forecast

0.17 mm, probability: 34% 0.53 mm, probability: 100% 12:00 0.25 mm, probability: 42% 0.56 mm, probability: 49% 0.78 mm, probability: 51% 0.7 mm, probability: 49% 0.6 mm, probability: 39% 0.58 mm, probability: 35% 18:00 0.52 mm, probability: 24% 0.41 mm, probability: 22% 00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 15° 24°

7-day forecast

Clitheroe, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 15 – 24 °C53.86667000,-2.40000000
Th
Min: 15° C
Max: 24° C

2020-08-06

2020-08-06 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 15 – 24 °C
Clitheroe, United KingdomSunny, 15 – 28 °C53.86667000,-2.40000000
F
Min: 15° C
Max: 28° C

2020-08-07

2020-08-07 (P1D) Sunny, 15 – 28 °C
Clitheroe, United KingdomSunny, 13 – 23 °C53.86667000,-2.40000000
Sa
Min: 13° C
Max: 23° C

2020-08-08

2020-08-08 (P1D) Sunny, 13 – 23 °C
Clitheroe, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 12 – 19 °C53.86667000,-2.40000000
Su
Min: 12° C
Max: 19° C

2020-08-09

2020-08-09 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 12 – 19 °C
Clitheroe, United KingdomCloudy, 13 – 21 °C53.86667000,-2.40000000
M
Min: 13° C
Max: 21° C

2020-08-10

2020-08-10 (P1D) Cloudy, 13 – 21 °C
Clitheroe, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 14 – 23 °C53.86667000,-2.40000000
Tu
Min: 14° C
Max: 23° C

2020-08-11

2020-08-11 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 14 – 23 °C
Clitheroe, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 14 – 24 °C53.86667000,-2.40000000
W
Min: 14° C
Max: 24° C

2020-08-12

2020-08-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 14 – 24 °C
Menu