Clipsham, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

4°
Cloudy
Last updated: 02:42

48-hour forecast

12:00 18:00 0.07 mm, probability: 24% 0.12 mm, probability: 49% 0.17 mm, probability: 68% 0.23 mm, probability: 74% 0.47 mm, probability: 83% 0.54 mm, probability: 84% 00:00 0.73 mm, probability: 85% 1.05 mm, probability: 86% 0.99 mm, probability: 86% 1.81 mm, probability: 90% 2.2 mm, probability: 90% 0.89 mm, probability: 84% 06:00 0.28 mm, probability: 52% 0.22 mm, probability: 48% 0.15 mm, probability: 43% 0.1 mm, probability: 27% 0.06 mm, probability: 19% 12:00 18:00 0.04 mm, probability: 19% 0.12 mm, probability: 43% 0.21 mm, probability: 61% 0.32 mm, probability: 62% 0.91 mm, probability: 66% 00:00 0.84 mm, probability: 59% 0.69 mm, probability: 47% 0.26 mm, probability: 27% 06:00 11°

7-day forecast

Clipsham, United KingdomRain, 5 – 11 °C52.73608000,-0.56545000
Th
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2021-01-28

2021-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 11 °C
Clipsham, United KingdomRain, 5 – 9 °C52.73608000,-0.56545000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-29

2021-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 9 °C
Clipsham, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C52.73608000,-0.56545000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-30

2021-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
Clipsham, United KingdomRain, 0 – 5 °C52.73608000,-0.56545000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-31

2021-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 5 °C
Clipsham, United KingdomRain, 2 – 7 °C52.73608000,-0.56545000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2021-02-01

2021-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 7 °C
Clipsham, United KingdomRain, 3 – 11 °C52.73608000,-0.56545000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2021-02-02

2021-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 11 °C
Clipsham, United KingdomRain, 6 – 11 °C52.73608000,-0.56545000
W
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2021-02-03

2021-02-03 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 11 °C
Menu