Clifford, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

15°
Rain
Last updated: 07:03

48-hour forecast

0.18 mm, probability: 57% 0.28 mm, probability: 25% 12:00 0.18 mm, probability: 19% 0.1 mm, probability: 16% 0.1 mm, probability: 18% 0.18 mm, probability: 22% 0.34 mm, probability: 35% 0.43 mm, probability: 46% 18:00 0.35 mm, probability: 42% 0.22 mm, probability: 33% 0.13 mm, probability: 25% 0.06 mm, probability: 19% 00:00 0.14 mm, probability: 29% 0.7 mm, probability: 56% 1.21 mm, probability: 71% 0.94 mm, probability: 68% 0.46 mm, probability: 57% 0.24 mm, probability: 44% 06:00 0.14 mm, probability: 36% 0.09 mm, probability: 28% 0.09 mm, probability: 24% 0.1 mm, probability: 24% 0.15 mm, probability: 28% 0.22 mm, probability: 29% 12:00 0.22 mm, probability: 25% 0.2 mm, probability: 22% 0.18 mm, probability: 20% 0.17 mm, probability: 23% 0.16 mm, probability: 32% 0.17 mm, probability: 34% 18:00 0.23 mm, probability: 36% 0.36 mm, probability: 36% 0.42 mm, probability: 35% 0.28 mm, probability: 30% 0.1 mm, probability: 26% 0.02 mm, probability: 20% 00:00 06:00 14°

7-day forecast

Clifford, United KingdomRain, 6 – 13 °C52.10000000,-3.10000000
Th
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-24

2020-09-24 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 13 °C
Clifford, United KingdomRain, 5 – 14 °C52.10000000,-3.10000000
F
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 14 °C
Clifford, United KingdomRain, 5 – 11 °C52.10000000,-3.10000000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 11 °C
Clifford, United KingdomCloudy, 5 – 15 °C52.10000000,-3.10000000
Su
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Cloudy, 5 – 15 °C
Clifford, United KingdomCloudy, 6 – 19 °C52.10000000,-3.10000000
M
Min: C
Max: 19° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Cloudy, 6 – 19 °C
Clifford, United KingdomCloudy, 8 – 15 °C52.10000000,-3.10000000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Cloudy, 8 – 15 °C
Clifford, United KingdomRain, 8 – 13 °C52.10000000,-3.10000000
W
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-30

2020-09-30 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 13 °C
Menu