Clayton le Moors, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

7°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 19:56

48-hour forecast

0.53 mm, probability: 50% 0.21 mm, probability: 39% 00:00 0.12 mm, probability: 30% 0.06 mm, probability: 21% 06:00 0.33 mm, probability: 44% 0.6 mm, probability: 66% 0.99 mm, probability: 76% 1.54 mm, probability: 82% 1.72 mm, probability: 82% 12:00 2.35 mm, probability: 88% 2.29 mm, probability: 90% 2.72 mm, probability: 90% 1.74 mm, probability: 83% 0.69 mm, probability: 66% 0.23 mm, probability: 36% 18:00 0.24 mm, probability: 38% 0.75 mm, probability: 57% 0.24 mm, probability: 46% 0.1 mm, probability: 34% 0.1 mm, probability: 29% 0.11 mm, probability: 26% 00:00 0.13 mm, probability: 19% 0.17 mm, probability: 18% 0.21 mm, probability: 26% 0.26 mm, probability: 41% 0.3 mm, probability: 53% 06:00 0.33 mm, probability: 58% 0.34 mm, probability: 61% 0.32 mm, probability: 55% 0.23 mm, probability: 45% 0.14 mm, probability: 31% 0.09 mm, probability: 27% 12:00 0.07 mm, probability: 28% 0.07 mm, probability: 30% 0.09 mm, probability: 31% 0.21 mm, probability: 47% 0.25 mm, probability: 56% 0.41 mm, probability: 63% 18:00 0.14 mm, probability: 40% 0.13 mm, probability: 32% 0.17 mm, probability: 33% 0.2 mm, probability: 34% 0.21 mm, probability: 36% 14°

7-day forecast

Clayton le Moors, United KingdomRain, 7 – 14 °C53.76667000,-2.38333000
Th
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-29

2020-10-29 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 14 °C
Clayton le Moors, United KingdomRain, 9 – 14 °C53.76667000,-2.38333000
F
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-30

2020-10-30 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 14 °C
Clayton le Moors, United KingdomRain, 9 – 15 °C53.76667000,-2.38333000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-31

2020-10-31 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 15 °C
Clayton le Moors, United KingdomRain, 8 – 13 °C53.76667000,-2.38333000
Su
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-11-01

2020-11-01 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 13 °C
Clayton le Moors, United KingdomRain, 6 – 11 °C53.76667000,-2.38333000
M
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-02

2020-11-02 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 11 °C
Clayton le Moors, United KingdomRain, 6 – 10 °C53.76667000,-2.38333000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-03

2020-11-03 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 10 °C
Clayton le Moors, United KingdomSunny, 2 – 10 °C53.76667000,-2.38333000
W
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-04

2020-11-04 (P1D) Sunny, 2 – 10 °C
Menu