Chilworth, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

9°
Sunny
Last updated: 05:20

48-hour forecast

12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 0.04 mm, probability: 16% 0.07 mm, probability: 25% 0.11 mm, probability: 33% 0.21 mm, probability: 42% 0.3 mm, probability: 43% 18:00 0.25 mm, probability: 41% 0.16 mm, probability: 29% 0.1 mm, probability: 22% 0.08 mm, probability: 19% 00:00 06:00 10°

7-day forecast

Chilworth, United KingdomRain, 3 – 10 °C51.21635000,-0.53129000
M
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-30

2020-11-30 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 10 °C
Chilworth, United KingdomCloudy, 3 – 9 °C51.21635000,-0.53129000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-01

2020-12-01 (P1D) Cloudy, 3 – 9 °C
Chilworth, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 1 – 8 °C51.21635000,-0.53129000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-02

2020-12-02 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 1 – 8 °C
Chilworth, United KingdomRain, 3 – 9 °C51.21635000,-0.53129000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-03

2020-12-03 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 9 °C
Chilworth, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C51.21635000,-0.53129000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Chilworth, United KingdomRain, -0 – 6 °C51.21635000,-0.53129000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, -0 – 6 °C
Chilworth, United KingdomRain, 2 – 7 °C51.21635000,-0.53129000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 7 °C
Menu