Chapel Saint Leonards, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

10°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 16:14

48-hour forecast

00:00 06:00 0.08 mm, probability: 17% 0.07 mm, probability: 17% 0.05 mm, probability: 16% 12:00 18:00 0.01 mm, probability: 17% 0.03 mm, probability: 22% 0.07 mm, probability: 28% 0.12 mm, probability: 35% 0.15 mm, probability: 36% 00:00 0.12 mm, probability: 31% 0.07 mm, probability: 25% 0.06 mm, probability: 24% 0.09 mm, probability: 25% 0.17 mm, probability: 25% 0.25 mm, probability: 27% 06:00 0.27 mm, probability: 31% 0.26 mm, probability: 33% 0.24 mm, probability: 36% 0.21 mm, probability: 36% 0.18 mm, probability: 35% 0.24 mm, probability: 40% 12:00 0.54 mm, probability: 49% 1.11 mm, probability: 65% 1.5 mm, probability: 72% 1.22 mm, probability: 71% 0.75 mm, probability: 61% 0.48 mm, probability: 53% 18:00 0.35 mm, probability: 43% 0.25 mm, probability: 38% 15°

7-day forecast

Chapel Saint Leonards, United KingdomRain, 9 – 15 °C53.21667000,0.31667000
F
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-02

2020-10-02 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 15 °C
Chapel Saint Leonards, United KingdomRain, 11 – 15 °C53.21667000,0.31667000
Sa
Min: 11° C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-03

2020-10-03 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 15 °C
Chapel Saint Leonards, United KingdomRain, 9 – 14 °C53.21667000,0.31667000
Su
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-04

2020-10-04 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 14 °C
Chapel Saint Leonards, United KingdomRain, 9 – 14 °C53.21667000,0.31667000
M
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-05

2020-10-05 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 14 °C
Chapel Saint Leonards, United KingdomRain, 8 – 14 °C53.21667000,0.31667000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-06

2020-10-06 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 14 °C
Chapel Saint Leonards, United KingdomRain, 7 – 14 °C53.21667000,0.31667000
W
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-07

2020-10-07 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 14 °C
Chapel Saint Leonards, United KingdomRain, 6 – 12 °C53.21667000,0.31667000
Th
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-10-08

2020-10-08 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 12 °C
Menu