Castle Douglas, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

11°
Rain
Last updated: 11:00

48-hour forecast

0.76 mm, probability: 100% 1.02 mm, probability: 94% 18:00 0.94 mm, probability: 69% 0.82 mm, probability: 64% 1.13 mm, probability: 69% 1.13 mm, probability: 67% 1.12 mm, probability: 67% 1.08 mm, probability: 67% 00:00 1.24 mm, probability: 67% 0.88 mm, probability: 62% 0.64 mm, probability: 58% 0.43 mm, probability: 53% 0.23 mm, probability: 36% 0.14 mm, probability: 28% 06:00 0.18 mm, probability: 33% 0.4 mm, probability: 56% 0.7 mm, probability: 69% 0.95 mm, probability: 74% 1.17 mm, probability: 74% 1.21 mm, probability: 71% 12:00 0.87 mm, probability: 66% 0.47 mm, probability: 56% 0.28 mm, probability: 49% 0.28 mm, probability: 49% 0.37 mm, probability: 52% 0.42 mm, probability: 55% 18:00 0.34 mm, probability: 52% 0.23 mm, probability: 48% 0.17 mm, probability: 44% 0.13 mm, probability: 39% 0.09 mm, probability: 34% 0.06 mm, probability: 26% 00:00 0.03 mm, probability: 17% 06:00 12:00 11°

7-day forecast

Castle Douglas, United KingdomRain, 6 – 11 °C54.94095000,-3.92784000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-24

2020-11-24 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 11 °C
Castle Douglas, United KingdomRain, 4 – 9 °C54.94095000,-3.92784000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-25

2020-11-25 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 9 °C
Castle Douglas, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 2 – 7 °C54.94095000,-3.92784000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-26

2020-11-26 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 2 – 7 °C
Castle Douglas, United KingdomCloudy, 2 – 7 °C54.94095000,-3.92784000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-27

2020-11-27 (P1D) Cloudy, 2 – 7 °C
Castle Douglas, United KingdomRain, 4 – 8 °C54.94095000,-3.92784000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-28

2020-11-28 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 8 °C
Castle Douglas, United KingdomRain, 3 – 8 °C54.94095000,-3.92784000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-29

2020-11-29 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 8 °C
Castle Douglas, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 3 – 9 °C54.94095000,-3.92784000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-30

2020-11-30 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 3 – 9 °C
Menu