Castle Cary, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

3°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 17:31

48-hour forecast

00:00 06:00 12:00 0.33 mm, probability: 39% 0.43 mm, probability: 40% 0.48 mm, probability: 50% 0.38 mm, probability: 52% 0.51 mm, probability: 54% 18:00 0.35 mm, probability: 53% 0.63 mm, probability: 60% 0.19 mm, probability: 39% 0.16 mm, probability: 32% 0.32 mm, probability: 48% 0.63 mm, probability: 63% 00:00 1.16 mm, probability: 74% 0.44 mm, probability: 61% 0.15 mm, probability: 34% 0.08 mm, probability: 27% 0.09 mm, probability: 25% 0.07 mm, probability: 23% 06:00 0.03 mm, probability: 16% 0.04 mm, probability: 19% 0.05 mm, probability: 21% 0.06 mm, probability: 24% 0.07 mm, probability: 27% 0.16 mm, probability: 49% 12:00 0.27 mm, probability: 59% 0.43 mm, probability: 66% 0.56 mm, probability: 68% 0.71 mm, probability: 70% 0.81 mm, probability: 72% 0.57 mm, probability: 73% 18:00 0.63 mm, probability: 73% 0.82 mm, probability: 75% 1.09 mm, probability: 76% 0.99 mm, probability: 75% 11°

7-day forecast

Castle Cary, United KingdomRain, 3 – 10 °C51.09000000,-2.51417000
M
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2021-01-18

2021-01-18 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 10 °C
Castle Cary, United KingdomRain, 8 – 11 °C51.09000000,-2.51417000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2021-01-19

2021-01-19 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 11 °C
Castle Cary, United KingdomRain, 4 – 11 °C51.09000000,-2.51417000
W
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2021-01-20

2021-01-20 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 11 °C
Castle Cary, United KingdomRain, 3 – 7 °C51.09000000,-2.51417000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-21

2021-01-21 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 7 °C
Castle Cary, United KingdomRain, 1 – 6 °C51.09000000,-2.51417000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-22

2021-01-22 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 6 °C
Castle Cary, United KingdomRain, 1 – 8 °C51.09000000,-2.51417000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-23

2021-01-23 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 8 °C
Castle Cary, United KingdomRain, 1 – 7 °C51.09000000,-2.51417000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-24

2021-01-24 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 7 °C
Menu