Carmunnock, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

8°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 19:13

48-hour forecast

0.41 mm, probability: 69% 0.82 mm, probability: 52% 00:00 0.18 mm, probability: 35% 0.08 mm, probability: 21% 06:00 0.13 mm, probability: 19% 0.31 mm, probability: 53% 0.51 mm, probability: 66% 0.87 mm, probability: 74% 1.03 mm, probability: 77% 12:00 1.79 mm, probability: 87% 2.72 mm, probability: 90% 2.96 mm, probability: 91% 2.45 mm, probability: 90% 2.17 mm, probability: 90% 1.69 mm, probability: 87% 18:00 1.42 mm, probability: 85% 1.07 mm, probability: 81% 0.56 mm, probability: 68% 0.37 mm, probability: 48% 0.39 mm, probability: 44% 0.44 mm, probability: 42% 00:00 0.35 mm, probability: 36% 0.29 mm, probability: 32% 0.25 mm, probability: 32% 0.17 mm, probability: 31% 0.07 mm, probability: 22% 06:00 0.06 mm, probability: 22% 0.12 mm, probability: 31% 0.18 mm, probability: 33% 0.12 mm, probability: 25% 12:00 18:00 14°

7-day forecast

Carmunnock, United KingdomRain, 6 – 14 °C55.79062000,-4.23584000
Th
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-29

2020-10-29 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 14 °C
Carmunnock, United KingdomRain, 6 – 14 °C55.79062000,-4.23584000
F
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-30

2020-10-30 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 14 °C
Carmunnock, United KingdomRain, 6 – 13 °C55.79062000,-4.23584000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-31

2020-10-31 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 13 °C
Carmunnock, United KingdomRain, 6 – 11 °C55.79062000,-4.23584000
Su
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-01

2020-11-01 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 11 °C
Carmunnock, United KingdomRain, 6 – 9 °C55.79062000,-4.23584000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-02

2020-11-02 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 9 °C
Carmunnock, United KingdomRain, 4 – 11 °C55.79062000,-4.23584000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-03

2020-11-03 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 11 °C
Carmunnock, United KingdomSunny, 3 – 10 °C55.79062000,-4.23584000
W
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-04

2020-11-04 (P1D) Sunny, 3 – 10 °C
Menu