Carluke, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

15°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 07:16

48-hour forecast

12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 0.1 mm, probability: 19% 0.07 mm, probability: 16% 00:00 0.08 mm, probability: 23% 0.26 mm, probability: 43% 0.45 mm, probability: 50% 0.5 mm, probability: 47% 0.47 mm, probability: 34% 0.42 mm, probability: 33% 06:00 0.38 mm, probability: 34% 0.33 mm, probability: 35% 0.27 mm, probability: 31% 0.2 mm, probability: 22% 19°

7-day forecast

Carluke, United KingdomCloudy, 7 – 19 °C55.73595000,-3.83019000
Su
Min: C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Cloudy, 7 – 19 °C
Carluke, United KingdomRain, 10 – 18 °C55.73595000,-3.83019000
M
Min: 10° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 18 °C
Carluke, United KingdomRain, 9 – 13 °C55.73595000,-3.83019000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 13 °C
Carluke, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 10 – 18 °C55.73595000,-3.83019000
W
Min: 10° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-15

2020-07-15 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 10 – 18 °C
Carluke, United KingdomRain, 10 – 19 °C55.73595000,-3.83019000
Th
Min: 10° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-16

2020-07-16 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 19 °C
Carluke, United KingdomRain, 11 – 18 °C55.73595000,-3.83019000
F
Min: 11° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-17

2020-07-17 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 18 °C
Carluke, United KingdomCloudy, 11 – 20 °C55.73595000,-3.83019000
Sa
Min: 11° C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-18

2020-07-18 (P1D) Cloudy, 11 – 20 °C
Menu