Carlisle, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

10°
Cloudy
Last updated: 23:06

48-hour forecast

06:00 12:00 0.08 mm, probability: 16% 0.15 mm, probability: 24% 0.21 mm, probability: 28% 0.14 mm, probability: 25% 0.05 mm, probability: 19% 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 0.3 mm, probability: 25% 0.39 mm, probability: 34% 0.47 mm, probability: 41% 18:00 0.42 mm, probability: 45% 0.32 mm, probability: 45% 0.31 mm, probability: 50% 0.48 mm, probability: 61% 0.83 mm, probability: 70% 1.07 mm, probability: 73% 00:00 0.93 mm, probability: 72% 0.68 mm, probability: 66% 0.55 mm, probability: 62% 18°

7-day forecast

Carlisle, United KingdomRain, 7 – 19 °C54.89510000,-2.93820000
W
Min: C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 19 °C
Carlisle, United KingdomRain, 10 – 15 °C54.89510000,-2.93820000
Th
Min: 10° C
Max: 15° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 15 °C
Carlisle, United KingdomRain, 9 – 18 °C54.89510000,-2.93820000
F
Min: C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 18 °C
Carlisle, United KingdomSunny, 9 – 18 °C54.89510000,-2.93820000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Sunny, 9 – 18 °C
Carlisle, United KingdomCloudy, 10 – 19 °C54.89510000,-2.93820000
Su
Min: 10° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Cloudy, 10 – 19 °C
Carlisle, United KingdomCloudy, 12 – 18 °C54.89510000,-2.93820000
M
Min: 12° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Cloudy, 12 – 18 °C
Carlisle, United KingdomRain, 12 – 16 °C54.89510000,-2.93820000
Tu
Min: 12° C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 16 °C
Menu