Camelford, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

9°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 00:58

48-hour forecast

0.67 mm, probability: 56% 0.63 mm, probability: 98% 0.61 mm, probability: 57% 06:00 0.71 mm, probability: 54% 0.79 mm, probability: 47% 0.84 mm, probability: 45% 0.82 mm, probability: 46% 0.78 mm, probability: 45% 0.72 mm, probability: 44% 12:00 0.61 mm, probability: 39% 0.52 mm, probability: 33% 0.51 mm, probability: 31% 0.66 mm, probability: 35% 0.95 mm, probability: 46% 1.16 mm, probability: 54% 18:00 1.1 mm, probability: 52% 0.98 mm, probability: 49% 0.91 mm, probability: 44% 0.78 mm, probability: 39% 0.67 mm, probability: 36% 0.67 mm, probability: 36% 00:00 0.74 mm, probability: 39% 0.85 mm, probability: 48% 0.93 mm, probability: 54% 0.91 mm, probability: 57% 0.83 mm, probability: 52% 0.7 mm, probability: 44% 06:00 0.53 mm, probability: 38% 0.37 mm, probability: 28% 0.28 mm, probability: 22% 0.24 mm, probability: 18% 0.22 mm, probability: 17% 12:00 0.17 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 00:00 13°

7-day forecast

Camelford, United KingdomRain, 9 – 14 °C50.62185000,-4.67963000
F
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 14 °C
Camelford, United KingdomRain, 7 – 13 °C50.62185000,-4.67963000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 13 °C
Camelford, United KingdomSunny, 5 – 14 °C50.62185000,-4.67963000
Su
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Sunny, 5 – 14 °C
Camelford, United KingdomRain, 10 – 17 °C50.62185000,-4.67963000
M
Min: 10° C
Max: 17° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 17 °C
Camelford, United KingdomRain, 8 – 14 °C50.62185000,-4.67963000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 14 °C
Camelford, United KingdomRain, 8 – 14 °C50.62185000,-4.67963000
W
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-30

2020-09-30 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 14 °C
Camelford, United KingdomRain, 10 – 14 °C50.62185000,-4.67963000
Th
Min: 10° C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-01

2020-10-01 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 14 °C
Menu