Burtonwood, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

7°
Cloudy
Last updated: 05:44

48-hour forecast

12:00 0.06 mm, probability: 20% 0.09 mm, probability: 29% 18:00 0.1 mm, probability: 40% 0.17 mm, probability: 62% 0.25 mm, probability: 73% 0.6 mm, probability: 80% 0.88 mm, probability: 83% 1.44 mm, probability: 88% 00:00 1.72 mm, probability: 90% 1.99 mm, probability: 90% 3.26 mm, probability: 91% 3.31 mm, probability: 91% 1.32 mm, probability: 87% 0.9 mm, probability: 85% 06:00 1.02 mm, probability: 80% 1.03 mm, probability: 79% 0.45 mm, probability: 66% 0.26 mm, probability: 45% 0.22 mm, probability: 40% 0.24 mm, probability: 36% 12:00 18:00 0.47 mm, probability: 58% 0.36 mm, probability: 58% 0.43 mm, probability: 66% 1.37 mm, probability: 76% 2.87 mm, probability: 80% 1.66 mm, probability: 71% 00:00 0.66 mm, probability: 56% 0.24 mm, probability: 29% 0.08 mm, probability: 30% 06:00 0.11 mm, probability: 41% 0.25 mm, probability: 56% 0.41 mm, probability: 57% 0.51 mm, probability: 62% 10°

7-day forecast

Burtonwood, United KingdomRain, 7 – 11 °C53.42948000,-2.65852000
Th
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2021-01-28

2021-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 11 °C
Burtonwood, United KingdomRain, 6 – 9 °C53.42948000,-2.65852000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-29

2021-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 9 °C
Burtonwood, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 3 – 6 °C53.42948000,-2.65852000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-30

2021-01-30 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 3 – 6 °C
Burtonwood, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C53.42948000,-2.65852000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-31

2021-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
Burtonwood, United KingdomRain, 3 – 7 °C53.42948000,-2.65852000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2021-02-01

2021-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 7 °C
Burtonwood, United KingdomRain, 5 – 11 °C53.42948000,-2.65852000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2021-02-02

2021-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 11 °C
Burtonwood, United KingdomRain, 5 – 10 °C53.42948000,-2.65852000
W
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2021-02-03

2021-02-03 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 10 °C
Menu