Bugle, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

14°
Cloudy
Last updated: 11:42

48-hour forecast

1.06 mm, probability: 75% 0.26 mm, probability: 92% 0.53 mm, probability: 67% 0.75 mm, probability: 71% 18:00 0.85 mm, probability: 74% 0.97 mm, probability: 76% 0.92 mm, probability: 69% 0.76 mm, probability: 62% 0.6 mm, probability: 52% 0.59 mm, probability: 50% 00:00 0.39 mm, probability: 44% 0.32 mm, probability: 39% 0.43 mm, probability: 46% 0.64 mm, probability: 61% 1.18 mm, probability: 71% 1.59 mm, probability: 82% 06:00 1.7 mm, probability: 84% 2.53 mm, probability: 86% 2.21 mm, probability: 84% 1.14 mm, probability: 77% 0.57 mm, probability: 63% 0.32 mm, probability: 49% 12:00 0.16 mm, probability: 34% 0.05 mm, probability: 17% 18:00 0.2 mm, probability: 35% 0.75 mm, probability: 51% 1.4 mm, probability: 72% 00:00 1.48 mm, probability: 82% 1.27 mm, probability: 84% 1.12 mm, probability: 85% 0.86 mm, probability: 80% 0.75 mm, probability: 71% 0.51 mm, probability: 63% 06:00 0.3 mm, probability: 54% 0.08 mm, probability: 25% 0.08 mm, probability: 20% 0.24 mm, probability: 44% 0.35 mm, probability: 53% 12:00 0.61 mm, probability: 59% 0.54 mm, probability: 57% 0.48 mm, probability: 53% 10° 14°

7-day forecast

Bugle, United KingdomRain, 9 – 14 °C50.39577000,-4.79334000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-31

2020-10-31 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 14 °C
Bugle, United KingdomRain, 9 – 16 °C50.39577000,-4.79334000
Su
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-11-01

2020-11-01 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 16 °C
Bugle, United KingdomRain, 8 – 15 °C50.39577000,-4.79334000
M
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-11-02

2020-11-02 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 15 °C
Bugle, United KingdomRain, 7 – 11 °C50.39577000,-4.79334000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-03

2020-11-03 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 11 °C
Bugle, United KingdomRain, 5 – 11 °C50.39577000,-4.79334000
W
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-04

2020-11-04 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 11 °C
Bugle, United KingdomSunny, 4 – 11 °C50.39577000,-4.79334000
Th
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-05

2020-11-05 (P1D) Sunny, 4 – 11 °C
Bugle, United KingdomWind, 7 – 13 °C50.39577000,-4.79334000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-11-06

2020-11-06 (P1D) Wind, 7 – 13 °C
Menu