Briton Ferry, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

9°
Cloudy
Last updated: 19:25

48-hour forecast

0.5 mm, probability: 53% 0.14 mm, probability: 49% 00:00 0.44 mm, probability: 47% 0.44 mm, probability: 46% 0.41 mm, probability: 45% 0.3 mm, probability: 37% 0.22 mm, probability: 30% 0.2 mm, probability: 28% 06:00 0.27 mm, probability: 33% 0.28 mm, probability: 38% 0.36 mm, probability: 42% 0.59 mm, probability: 46% 1.02 mm, probability: 45% 1.34 mm, probability: 46% 12:00 1.32 mm, probability: 50% 1.28 mm, probability: 53% 1.22 mm, probability: 54% 0.85 mm, probability: 51% 0.42 mm, probability: 43% 0.24 mm, probability: 34% 18:00 0.24 mm, probability: 32% 0.3 mm, probability: 33% 0.31 mm, probability: 35% 0.17 mm, probability: 28% 0.05 mm, probability: 19% 00:00 0.04 mm, probability: 20% 0.12 mm, probability: 24% 0.19 mm, probability: 28% 06:00 0.16 mm, probability: 29% 0.12 mm, probability: 32% 0.15 mm, probability: 37% 0.28 mm, probability: 43% 0.52 mm, probability: 48% 0.83 mm, probability: 57% 12:00 1.15 mm, probability: 63% 1.49 mm, probability: 66% 1.73 mm, probability: 68% 1.75 mm, probability: 70% 1.66 mm, probability: 71% 1.55 mm, probability: 72% 18:00 1.38 mm, probability: 69% 1.21 mm, probability: 65% 1.09 mm, probability: 64% 1.01 mm, probability: 64% 0.97 mm, probability: 63% 13°

7-day forecast

Briton Ferry, United KingdomRain, 10 – 13 °C51.63106000,-3.81898000
Sa
Min: 10° C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-03

2020-10-03 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 13 °C
Briton Ferry, United KingdomRain, 10 – 13 °C51.63106000,-3.81898000
Su
Min: 10° C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-04

2020-10-04 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 13 °C
Briton Ferry, United KingdomRain, 10 – 14 °C51.63106000,-3.81898000
M
Min: 10° C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-05

2020-10-05 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 14 °C
Briton Ferry, United KingdomRain, 9 – 14 °C51.63106000,-3.81898000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-06

2020-10-06 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 14 °C
Briton Ferry, United KingdomRain, 8 – 14 °C51.63106000,-3.81898000
W
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-07

2020-10-07 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 14 °C
Briton Ferry, United KingdomRain, 6 – 12 °C51.63106000,-3.81898000
Th
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-10-08

2020-10-08 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 12 °C
Briton Ferry, United KingdomRain, 7 – 13 °C51.63106000,-3.81898000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-09

2020-10-09 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 13 °C
Menu