Brignall, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

10°
Rain
Last updated: 14:22

48-hour forecast

0.94 mm, probability: 100% 1.98 mm, probability: 100% 1.78 mm, probability: 62% 1.9 mm, probability: 63% 1.75 mm, probability: 62% 1.17 mm, probability: 58% 1.36 mm, probability: 60% 00:00 0.34 mm, probability: 39% 0.08 mm, probability: 27% 0.07 mm, probability: 17% 06:00 0.06 mm, probability: 17% 0.19 mm, probability: 29% 0.33 mm, probability: 41% 0.4 mm, probability: 45% 0.65 mm, probability: 49% 0.5 mm, probability: 51% 12:00 0.99 mm, probability: 54% 0.97 mm, probability: 55% 0.81 mm, probability: 49% 1.03 mm, probability: 52% 1 mm, probability: 52% 0.51 mm, probability: 44% 18:00 0.8 mm, probability: 49% 0.65 mm, probability: 47% 0.43 mm, probability: 41% 0.29 mm, probability: 34% 0.12 mm, probability: 28% 0.07 mm, probability: 26% 00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 13°

7-day forecast

Brignall, United KingdomRain, 3 – 10 °C54.50534000,-1.88896000
Th
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-09-24

2020-09-24 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 10 °C
Brignall, United KingdomRain, 4 – 13 °C54.50534000,-1.88896000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 13 °C
Brignall, United KingdomSunny, 1 – 12 °C54.50534000,-1.88896000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Sunny, 1 – 12 °C
Brignall, United KingdomSunny, 2 – 14 °C54.50534000,-1.88896000
Su
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Sunny, 2 – 14 °C
Brignall, United KingdomRain, 1 – 19 °C54.50534000,-1.88896000
M
Min: C
Max: 19° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 19 °C
Brignall, United KingdomRain, 7 – 15 °C54.50534000,-1.88896000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 15 °C
Brignall, United KingdomRain, 4 – 15 °C54.50534000,-1.88896000
W
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-30

2020-09-30 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 15 °C
Menu