Bridgend, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

6°
Cloudy
Last updated: 22:52

48-hour forecast

06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 0.11 mm, probability: 30% 0.14 mm, probability: 37% 0.17 mm, probability: 40% 0.2 mm, probability: 38% 18:00 0.23 mm, probability: 37% 0.24 mm, probability: 37% 0.23 mm, probability: 33% 0.2 mm, probability: 30% 0.14 mm, probability: 25% 0.09 mm, probability: 20% 00:00 10°

7-day forecast

Bridgend, United KingdomRain, 5 – 10 °C51.50583000,-3.57722000
M
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-30

2020-11-30 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 10 °C
Bridgend, United KingdomCloudy, 4 – 10 °C51.50583000,-3.57722000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-12-01

2020-12-01 (P1D) Cloudy, 4 – 10 °C
Bridgend, United KingdomCloudy, 3 – 10 °C51.50583000,-3.57722000
W
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-12-02

2020-12-02 (P1D) Cloudy, 3 – 10 °C
Bridgend, United KingdomRain, 5 – 10 °C51.50583000,-3.57722000
Th
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-12-03

2020-12-03 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 10 °C
Bridgend, United KingdomRain, 5 – 8 °C51.50583000,-3.57722000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 8 °C
Bridgend, United KingdomRain, 5 – 8 °C51.50583000,-3.57722000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 8 °C
Bridgend, United KingdomRain, 3 – 7 °C51.50583000,-3.57722000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 7 °C
Menu