Bradford-on-Avon, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

6°
Rain
Last updated: 06:02

48-hour forecast

0.75 mm, probability: 100% 1.03 mm, probability: 100% 12:00 0.55 mm, probability: 70% 0.4 mm, probability: 68% 0.25 mm, probability: 64% 0.16 mm, probability: 54% 0.12 mm, probability: 46% 0.08 mm, probability: 38% 18:00 0.05 mm, probability: 29% 0.03 mm, probability: 17% 00:00 0.02 mm, probability: 16% 0.04 mm, probability: 18% 0.05 mm, probability: 24% 0.06 mm, probability: 26% 0.06 mm, probability: 25% 0.08 mm, probability: 28% 06:00 0.17 mm, probability: 39% 0.31 mm, probability: 48% 0.41 mm, probability: 52% 0.37 mm, probability: 50% 0.26 mm, probability: 44% 0.17 mm, probability: 36% 12:00 0.1 mm, probability: 28% 0.05 mm, probability: 23% 0.02 mm, probability: 19% 18:00 0.12 mm, probability: 23% 0.4 mm, probability: 33% 0.66 mm, probability: 41% 0.56 mm, probability: 40% 0.33 mm, probability: 36% 0.19 mm, probability: 33% 00:00 0.16 mm, probability: 32% 0.16 mm, probability: 27% 0.15 mm, probability: 26% 0.08 mm, probability: 22% 06:00 0.01 mm, probability: 18% 0.01 mm, probability: 17% 0.01 mm, probability: 16%

7-day forecast

Bradford-on-Avon, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C51.34772000,-2.25065000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Bradford-on-Avon, United KingdomRain, 1 – 4 °C51.34772000,-2.25065000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 4 °C
Bradford-on-Avon, United KingdomPartly cloudy, -1 – 5 °C51.34772000,-2.25065000
Su
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Partly cloudy, -1 – 5 °C
Bradford-on-Avon, United KingdomSunny, -3 – 6 °C51.34772000,-2.25065000
M
Min: -3° C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Sunny, -3 – 6 °C
Bradford-on-Avon, United KingdomRain, 2 – 5 °C51.34772000,-2.25065000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 5 °C
Bradford-on-Avon, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 1 – 5 °C51.34772000,-2.25065000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 1 – 5 °C
Bradford-on-Avon, United KingdomRain, 4 – 9 °C51.34772000,-2.25065000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-10

2020-12-10 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 9 °C
Menu