Bottisham, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

15°
Rain
Last updated: 11:39

48-hour forecast

0.94 mm, probability: 50% 0.37 mm, probability: 100% 0.84 mm, probability: 91% 1.28 mm, probability: 74% 18:00 0.86 mm, probability: 76% 0.73 mm, probability: 76% 0.75 mm, probability: 71% 0.72 mm, probability: 59% 0.59 mm, probability: 50% 0.42 mm, probability: 41% 00:00 0.2 mm, probability: 33% 0.04 mm, probability: 23% 0.01 mm, probability: 19% 0.03 mm, probability: 21% 0.06 mm, probability: 23% 06:00 0.04 mm, probability: 22% 0.01 mm, probability: 18% 0.08 mm, probability: 16% 0.14 mm, probability: 17% 12:00 0.15 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 00:00 0.03 mm, probability: 16% 06:00 0.09 mm, probability: 16% 0.2 mm, probability: 21% 0.37 mm, probability: 25% 0.68 mm, probability: 28% 1.13 mm, probability: 30% 1.38 mm, probability: 31% 12:00 1.06 mm, probability: 33% 0.58 mm, probability: 34% 0.38 mm, probability: 33% 15°

7-day forecast

Bottisham, United KingdomRain, 8 – 14 °C52.22280000,0.25878000
Th
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-01

2020-10-01 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 14 °C
Bottisham, United KingdomRain, 7 – 14 °C52.22280000,0.25878000
F
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-02

2020-10-02 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 14 °C
Bottisham, United KingdomRain, 8 – 14 °C52.22280000,0.25878000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-03

2020-10-03 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 14 °C
Bottisham, United KingdomRain, 6 – 14 °C52.22280000,0.25878000
Su
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-04

2020-10-04 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 14 °C
Bottisham, United KingdomRain, 8 – 14 °C52.22280000,0.25878000
M
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-05

2020-10-05 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 14 °C
Bottisham, United KingdomRain, 8 – 15 °C52.22280000,0.25878000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-06

2020-10-06 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 15 °C
Bottisham, United KingdomRain, 9 – 15 °C52.22280000,0.25878000
W
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-07

2020-10-07 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 15 °C
Menu